EXTENDED DEADLINE CfP NISE Conference: 15 March 2020!
NISE re-launches the call for papers for its annual conference that will take place on 2-4 June 2020, in Santiago de Compostela, in cooperation with the Consello da Cultura Galega and Nazioni e Regioni.
The theme for the 2020 conference will be “Europe reframed: regionalisms, sub-state nationalisms and the redrawing of state borders in the interwar period”.
New deadline for submitting abstracts: 15 March 2020!!
Topics may include (but are by no means limited to):
- self-determination in the interwar years
- from region to nation
- the construction of de-centralized and subaltern structures
- secession and independent states
- irredentism and state concurrence
- irredentism and dissident minorities
- irredentism and emerging states
Papers loosely related to the above mentioned topics will also be welcome.
You will find HERE all information about this call for papers.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org